Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All Dolled Up

Hello!
I have finally taken the time to import pics from my memory stick onto our computer so I can post them for you all to see! First, however, I thought I would begin with posting a few pics from my latest project. I have decided to make a few of my Christmas gifts this year and have had so much fun that I may make this my full-time hobby! Anyway, I made this little doll, Elle Belle, as we call our little Ellie. I have so many more fun ideas for these dolls so I will post more as I add to my little collection!





4 comments:

MJ Krech said...

What fun! So happy to see photos of you and your lovely family! Of COURSE, I check your blog! Just about daily! And it is SUCH a treat to find new photos! Thank you! Remember that I love you and yours--always!
--Love from Aunt Marcia

Sarah Gingrich said...

What? Cool! You made that? You rock! How?

Andrea said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks!!! These dolls are so much fun--in fact I was thinking of you the other day...if you were here, we would have so much fun making these together! I miss you friend! I picked out some material for one for Sophie:) I resurrected my sewing machine and am having a blast!

Andrea said...

Hi Aunt Marcia! I LOVE hearing from you on my blog! Thanks for always checking in on us as I know I don't post very much :-) I miss you so much and can't wait for the summer. I love you!!!