Monday, October 29, 2007

An Update

I just wanted to post quick and let you all know how today went. I went to the Dr. this morning and he went over the results of my CT scan. He said that based on the scan he was almost certain that I had another ruptured ovarian cyst and that was what was causing all the pain. I am not sure why the Dr. on Saturday did not communicate this with me; nevertheless, the Dr. today seemed pretty confident with his diagnosis based on the scan. He likewise commented on some other findings in the scan that are consistent with his diagnosis that the first Dr. did not mention (at least I don't remember her mentioning them). Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling better today and hopefully the worst is past. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements-- I really appreciate it. And thanks to my loving husband who was so thoughtful this weekend and really helped me with everything. I don't normally give health updates on my blog :-) but I thought I would tonight so you all know that I'm okay. Thanks for reading. I'll try to post on other thoughts later in the week...have a great night!

Love,
Andrea

5 comments:

Meg said...

I've been wanting to call. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sarah Gingrich said...

Hey Andrea,
Well, I'm sure it's been crazy, but there's some solace in knowing what is wrong. What is the next step?

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better. I've been praying for you all day! Love you, Sweetie!

Paul said...

Hey you guys have blog!!!! awesome! make sure you stop by and visit us at my blog and Jessica's is in my blogroll! Glad to see how you guys are doing!

Anonymous said...

Is there anybody out there? :)