Friday, August 24, 2007

And here it goes...


Well, this is my first attempt at a blog. I love to write but have not done much writing since college. Although I may not post often, it is my hope this blog will serve as a tool for me to finally articulate some of what I think about on a regular basis. I will also post on the kiddos and all that is happening with them so as keep you all up to date on the Baileys. Depending on my day, I may say too much or not enough...I am looking forward to your feedback on my musings. Alas, as much as I would love to write more on this inaugural post, I have to go to bed since little Eliana will be waking in the next few hours. Until later...

4 comments:

christian said...

YEAH, you're a blogger now! Eliana's look in this pic is priceless!

neverlie said...

I'm SO glad you're blogging - can't wait to keep up w/ your thoughts. More pictures! (oh, this is Abby, not Greg:) )

stephanie said...

great blog andrea! might have to join in so we can keep in better contact- we had a blast this summer. Jake is in here w/me and his face lit up when he saw zach.

the photo of the kids is awesome!

stephanie

Sarah said...

Hi dear! Love the pic of the kids and love being able to keep up with you guys this way.