Saturday, September 8, 2007

Toddler Talk-- Part 2

So once a week I will post on silly things the kids have said or done for that week. Here are some of the conversations that took place this week...


Zachary: Did Daddy and Ethan drive to the doctor? Well, they should walk because walking is better because then you can run and go really really fast. It's better than riding a bike cause a bike is hard up hills but when you run you can go really really fast.

Zachary: Hey Ethan, Lightning McQueen won because he is gooder."
Zachary: In the morning Zachary said to me,"Mommy, I went upstairs in my room and Ethan is sleeping. His two hot blankets are on the floor (what Zachary calls Ethan's two warm fuzzy blankets he likes to sleep with) and his feet are freezing so I covered his toes for him but I will finish covering him this afternoon. "

Zachary: "Mommy, I am better now because you took my temperature."

Zachary: While in toy aisle at Target Zachary says, "Mommy, did God make these toys?"

Ethan: "My baby hungry (referring to his Glo Worm which he affectionately calls his baby), me need to feed baby like mommy (as he lifts up his shirt and pretends to breastfeed his Glo Worm out of his tummy). He then proclaims, 'Me not like mommy, me Ethan!"



Ethan: "Where'd your new 'PBS' toy go Daddy?" (Referring to Tom's new Magellan GPS)

Ethan: In response to the question, "What did you like best at the park today?" Ethan responds, "Me like going to the potty and go pee-pee." (Just an aside, this park was so cool! It had this giant web-like thing for the kids to climb, big rock formations, a zip line and all sorts of great things to play on. And what does Ethan like best--the outhouse! Hmm...)

Well, more to come later...I think next time I may put a little video clip of Ellie, just so she can make her debut on this blog.






Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Meg said...

That's so cute! I like the "PBS Toy" for GPS. I love what they are saying.